Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors spread by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this is confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the professional wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back that you can find over here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- Whatever it is worth, PW inside He says that as of last weekend, at least, Sasha Banks was still an internally listed WWE roster.
- combat choice SummerSlam’s original plan says he called Roman Reigns opposite Randy Orton, but Orton’s injury situation led to the need to change to Brock Lesnar.
- Speaking of Lesnar, Fightful also says that word of his comeback went behind the scenes around 5 p.m. last Friday and was not included in the internal rundown that was distributed prior to the SmackDown.
- on me Wrestling Radio ObserverDave Meltzer said John Laurinaitis wasn’t scheduled for SmackDown last week, so his presence there wasn’t necessarily a story. But he thinks Laurinaitis is set to take place on Raw tonight.
- while talking tofive countRadio, it looks like Sheamus is bothered to change his schedule a bit in the future.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please take it as such. And check out the weekly rumors, look back over here To keep track of how true the rumors are.
“Hipster-friendly explorer. Award-winning coffee fanatic. Analyst. Problem solver. Troublemaker.”