The final opportunity for high school prospects to lock up scholarships and formally sign National Letters of Intent begins Wednesday with the traditional National Signing Day for the Class of 2022. While a vast majority of the nation’s top players made their college decisions during the early signing period in December, there’s still a number of big-time prospects who will make announcements Wednesday.
Already locked up, however, is the No. 1 recruiting class. The Aggies claimed that title early in the afternoon on Wednesday. But that’s not all. Coach Jimbo Fisher and his staff also locked up the highest-rated recruiting class – ever.
Watch our National Signing Day show streaming LIVE from 9 am to 5 pm ET in the CBS Sports HQ video player above for commitments, signings, reactions and analysis. CBS Sports and 247Sports will also provide live updates all day in the story below. Keep it locked here for an updating schedule of commitments, the newest recruiting rankings and much more as the day unfolds.
Key announcement times
- 5-star DL Shemar Stewart (No. 10) –
- 4-star DL Christen Miller (No. 102) –
- 4-star RB TreVonte ‘Citizen (No. 107) –
- 4-star RB Jordan James (No. 191) –
- 4-star DL Caden Story (No. 205) – Committed to Clemson
- 5-star LB Harold Perkins (No. 8) – 4:30 pm on HQ – Alabama, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M
- 5-star OL Devon Campbell (No. 9) – 5 pm on HQ – Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma, Texas, USC
- 4-star EDGE Gracen Halton (No. 257) – 5:30 pm on HQ – Arizona State, Cal, Miami, Oklahoma, Oregon
- 4-star OL Dave Iuli (No. 188) – 6:30 pm on HQ – Cal, Miami, Oregon, Oregon State, USC
- 4-star S Jacoby Mathews (No. 38) – 7 pm on HQ – Alabama, Florida, LSU, Texas, Texas A&M
“Communicator. Music aficionado. Certified bacon trailblazer. Travel advocate. Subtly charming social media fanatic.”