After starting itsBy revealing that Phase 4 will end this year Marvel Studios exploded Go to post-2024 plans with some *Phase 6* updates.
Yes, that’s right, we’ve got updates ThreePhases from Marvel.
similar– The name given at the end of Phase 3 to denote the first phases of the films – The next three now have their own name (thanks in part, we’re assuming Kong!): The Multiverse Saga.
Only three images were shown on screen during the Phase 6 announcement, however, two Avengers films:
- Released on November 8, 2024
- Avengers: The Kong Dynasty On May 2, 2025
- Avengers: Secret Wars On November 7, 2025
Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige Said deadline After the team said that the Russo brothers were not involved in the next Avengers project. Feige declined to name the “theme” of the announced phases Deadline The studio generally doesn’t like to discuss each phase until it’s finished, because “all of our stories are interconnected and hopefully stand alone.”
These are unlikely to be three Phase 6 movies, for sure. When Marvel president Kevin Feige announced the timeline, you could see there were titles missing — maybe something from the open dates and slots pictured here:
We may get more insight into those open dates at D23 this coming September, but for now, we can indulge in the possibilities. Earlier in the panel, Marvel announced thatAlso:
- Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania: Feb, 17, 2023
- Secret Invasion (Disney Plus Show): Spring 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: May 5, 2023
- Echo (Disney Plus Show): Summer 2023
- Season 2 (Disney Plus Program): Summer 2023
- : July 28, 2023
- Iron heart (Disney Plus Show): Fall 2023
- knife: November 3, 2023
- Agatha, Covenant of Confusion (Renamed from the Disney Plus show, Agatha: House of Harkness): Winter 2023-24
- Daredevil: Reborn (Disney Plus Show): Spring 2024
- Captain America: New World Order: May 3, 2024
- Thunder and lightning: July 26, 2024
We’ll be getting a lot more Marvels in the coming years. 😅
“Communicator. Music aficionado. Certified bacon trailblazer. Travel advocate. Subtly charming social media fanatic.”