With just nine days to go until the big day, the ESA has released the official schedule for E3 this year.
As we already know, the event starts on Saturday 12th June. The launch will be preceded by a press conference between Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment on the opening day.
On the final day of Nintendo’s conference, Tuesday 15th, as The company announced yesterday. The Xbox and Square Enix will hit the stage on Sunday, and Capcom will be in line until Monday. The full table is here:
- On Saturday, June 12, the pre-broadcast show starts at 10 a.m. PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will begin with press conferences Ubisoftin And Gearbox Entertainment, As well as a session Games Beat.
- Sunday, June 13, pre-broadcast show 8:45 am PT / 11:45 am ET
- Microsoft ‘S long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase Starting at 10 a.m. PT / 1pm ET.
- Fans can also expect special presentations SQUARE ENIX, The PC Gaming Show And this Future sports show.
- Warner Bros. Games & Back4blut And 24 Entertainment Will also feature.
- Monday, June 14, pre-broadcast show 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET
- With press conferences by many indie developers, presentations Take-to-Interactive, Legendary game, Independence Games, Razor And Capcom Happen all day.
- Verizon And Intelligence Featuring a session with Friend.
- Tuesday, June 15, Pre-Broadcast at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 am ET
On top of that, your friendly reminder is here Fan registration for E3 2021 Opening today. Registration (which is free to do) will give you access to the E3 online portal and application. Starting June 12, you can access the following:
– Select Exhibition booths – Featuring special events, VOD content and articles, Exhibition booths will act as hubs within the portal for important announcements and sports or product information linked to participating exhibitors.
– Bedrooms – Online gathering places for all E3 participants
– Forums – Specialized boards for focused online discussion and sharing among participants
– Leaderboards – Collected and displayed camouflage elements, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible
– Profile creation – All participants can create and customize their own unique profiles
Not now, folks!