Microsoft has dated the second September batch of Game Pass titles for Xbox and PC, including several that have been confirmed. Last week during the Xbox Indie Showcase.
Naturally, this installment undoubtedly headlines the arrival of the long-awaited Deathloop, the full version of Grounded, and the indie hit Valheim on PC.
Parents and young adults may also be happy to see the new Paw Patrol Grand Prix is also part of this latest update. The famous pups on Mario Kart are joining Game Pass next week.
As previously announced, the popular Deathloop from Arkane arrives on Xbox and enters Game Pass in the cloud, console, and PC today. The game was one of the last to be released by Bethesda before Microsoft ended the company, and it has a one-year exclusive window on PlayStation.
Couch co-op brawler SpiderHeck is coming next week along with Slime Rancher 2 and the storybook adventure Beacon Pines, which I’m focused on. An appropriately creepy/cute experience seems perfect when the nights start to cloud.
Rounding out the month was 2D Souls-like Moonscars, managing sim Let’s Build a Zoo, the full version of Grounded and indie hit Valheim for PC. Oh, yes, and a Paw Patrol Grand Prix.
- Deathloop (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X/S) – Available Now
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker (Cloud and Xbox Series X/S) – Available Now
- Beacon Pines (Cloud, Console, PC) – September 22
- SpiderHeck (Console & PC) – September 22
- Slime Rancher 2 (Game Preview) (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X/S) – September 22
- Moonscars (Cloud, Console, PC) – September 27
- Earthed – Full Version (cloud, console, and PC) – September 27
- Let’s build a zoo (cloud, console and PC) – September 29
- Valheim (Game Preview) (PC) – September 29
- Paw Patrol Grand Prix (Cloud, Console, PC) – September 30
Touch controls are available for nine other cloud games: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, Grounded, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered, Road 96, Shadowrun Returns, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Shadowrun: Hong Kong, This War of Mine, Doom: the tides of the numinera.
Finally, the end of another month comes with another batch of titles leaving Game Pass. From September 30, you will need to say goodbye to:
- AI: Somnium files (cloud, console, and PC)
- Astria Ascending (cloud, console, and PC)
- Dandy Ace (cloud, console, and PC)
- Dirt 4 (PC) EA Play
- Dirt Rally (PC) EA Play
- Go Under (cloud, console, and PC)
- Lemnis Gateway (cloud, console, and PC)
- Slime Rancher (cloud, console, and PC)
- Subnautica: below Zero (cloud, console, and PC)
- Procession to Golgotha (cloud, console, and PC)
- Change sight (cloud, console, PC)
- Visage (cloud, console, and PC)
So, When does GoldenEye come 007? Sometime in October, perhaps?
“Travel aficionado. Infuriatingly humble reader. Incurable internet specialist.”