They’ve made some awesome speakers over the years, Creative Technology launched the Nuno Series of designer lifestyle portable Bluetooth speakers. Nuno means ‘woven cloth’ in the Japanese language. The Nuno series draws its name from the way the speakers are wrapped in sheaths of woven fabric, resulting in a signature rustic minimalist look. The clean lines embody the timeless appeal of simple, well made, handcrafted pieces of art. With a styling that looks simply amazing whether you’ve carried it to your office, dance studio, or the park, or anywhere at home, the Nuno series delivers loud impressive audio with the wireless convenience of Bluetooth. The control buttons are also specially designed to look good aesthetically as well as function ergonomically.
Some awesome features..
- Enjoy high-quality audio out loud anywhere with a speaker that looks like a piece of designer art.
- Doubles as a speakerphone when the Creative Nuno or Creative Nuno Micro is Bluetooth connected to your smartphone.
- Switch between tracks and control volume levels with the accessible raised buttons built into the speaker’s top panel that are easily recognisable.
- Amazingly affordable for a design that looks like a premium speaker that costs much more.
The speakers are now available in the retail stores at the following prices:
- Creative Nuno Rs 4,999
- Creative Nuno Micro Rs 2,999
Andrew Rayel ft. Emma Hewitt – My Reflection lyrics
All these faded pictures I save In the corners of my mind They call in waves to take...