With Week 3 of the college football season already underway, there are some must-see matchups on Saturday Penn State Becomes first Big Ten team to play Auburn The two meet on Saturday afternoon at Jordan-Hare Stadium. This Big Ten vs. SEC matchup sees the Tigers look to avenge last season’s 28-20 home loss to the Nittany Lions in Happy Valley.
Elsewhere, no. 6 Oklahoma will rekindle its rivalry with Nebraska and no. 13 Miami Heading to College Station, Texas, the no. He will get 24 Texas A&M. All kinds of chaos broke out during Week 2 last weekend, including college station Appalachian state The Aggies came out on top in a stunning upset.
There should be plenty of drama on Saturday, and below we’ve put together a handy spectator guide to help you navigate all the action. All times are Eastern.
No. in Nebraska. 6 Oklahoma — Noon on Fox, fuboTV (Try it for free): Mickey Joseph will lead the Cornhuskers out of the tunnel and into the postseason after the legendary former Cornhuskers quarterback was fired on Sunday. He’ll be looking at old Big 12 rival Oklahoma on the other side, and a win over one of the most consistent programs of the past decade will no doubt ease Lincoln’s nerves.
No. 24 Penn State at Auburn — 3:30 p.m. CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (free): It was an important game for an Auburn team that wasn’t the only one struggling San Jose State Last weekend but there is a coach in Brian Harsin who was almost run off in February. It could be a tipping point for the program’s direction against a Nittany Lions team looking to make a big statement in SEC country.
Number 12 BYU In number 25 Oregon — at 3:30 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Try it for free): After the Ducks went up in smoke, the college football world fired them Georgia In Week 1, but first-year coach Dan Lanning can erase that disappointment with a win over the top-ranked Cougars. Baylor Last week in a double overtime thriller. If you haven’t seen Cougars quarterback Jarren Hall swing it, check him out.
Number 11 State of Michigan at Washington — 7:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try it for free): The Huskies lead the Pac-12 in passing and the Spartans’ pass defense was its Achilles heel last year. Pittsburgh In the peach bowl. Let’s learn a lot about both teams and what should be a fun atmosphere inside Husky Stadium.
No. 13 Miami at No. 24 at Texas A&M — 9 p.m. on ESPN fuboTV (Try it for free): The game was already shrouded in intrigue because of the frustration from the Aggies after last week’s loss to Appalachian State, and the Hurricanes could make a statement with a win in SEC country. Coach Jimbo Fisher has reportedly made a quarterback switch from Haynes King to Max Johnson, making the interest even higher.
Best of the rest
- No. 1 in Georgia South Carolina — Noon on ESPN, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Yukon No. In 4 Michigan — Noon on ABC, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Youngstown State In number 9 Kentucky — Noon on the SEC Network, fuboTV (try it for free)
- State of Texas No. 17 at Baylor — noon on FS1, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Villanova at Army — noon on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com Or CBS Sports App
- California at Notre Dame — 2:30 p.m. on NBC, fuboTV (try it for free)
- No. 20 Ole Miss at Georgia Tech — 3:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Vanderbilt at Northern Illinois — 3:30 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com Or CBS Sports App
- UL-Monroe In number 2 Alabama — 4 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Independence No. In 19 Wake Forest — 5 p.m. on the ACC Network, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Mississippi State at LSU — 6 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Toledo No. In 3 Ohio State — on Fox at 7 p.m. fuboTV (try it for free)
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff In number 8 Oklahoma State — 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Missouri State No. In 10 Arkansas — 7 p.m. on SEC Network+, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Akron In number 15 Tennessee — 7 p.m. on SEC Network+, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Texas Tech No. In 16 NC State — 7 p.m. on ESPN2, fuboTV (try it for free)
- South Florida No. At 18 Florida — 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (try it for free)
- No. 23 at Pittsburgh West Michigan — 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU, fuboTV (try it for free)
- UCF at FAU — 7:30 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com Or CBS Sports App
- Louisiana Tech In number 5 Clemson — 8 p.m. on the ACC Network, fuboTV (try it for free)
- UTSA In number 21 Texas — 8 p.m. on the Longhorn Network
- San Diego State No. At 14 Utah — 10 p.m. on ESPN2, fuboTV (try it for free)
- Fresno State No. At 7 USC — at 10:30 pm ET on Fox, fuboTV (try it for free)
“Communicator. Music aficionado. Certified bacon trailblazer. Travel advocate. Subtly charming social media fanatic.”